Freshdesk Help Desk Software
Freshdesk is a cloud-based customer support software mainly designed to provide companies of all sizes with the necessary tool required to wow their customers. It is inexpensive, yet fully-functional that delivers seamless customer support. It offers a simple interface that is easy to use with strong features.
Companies around the world use Freshdesk to deliver exceptional customer service and experience. It enables businesses to organize, prioritize, and manage all customers without increasing their operational cost or workforce.
Freshdesk is an excellent platform for start-ups and freelancers looking to automate certain repetitive tasks and speed up their customer support. It is ideal for organizations in industries like education, healthcare, IT, hospitality, e-commerce, and insurance.
Freshdesk offers a trial version for all its plans. Just sign up for their free trial version and test any of their paid subscriptions. The trial period is 21-days.
Start Freshdesk Free Trial Now
Freshdesk offers 5 unique pricing plans that range from $0 to $ 109 per month, per support agent. The 5 pricing plans are summarized below.
- Sprout: Free
- Blossom: $15 per month, per agent
- Garden: $29 per month, per agent
- Estate: $49 per month, per agent
- Forest: $109 per month, per agent
- Sprout: It's a free plan perfect for small business start-up's. Basic support features like email ticketing, knowledge base, team collaboration, ticket trend report, and social ticketing are included in Sprout helpdesk plan.
- Blossom: This plan is perfect for small businesses that are looking forward to delivering customer support proactively. In addition to all the features present in the Sprout plan, Blossom includes collision detection, automation, business hours, marketplace apps, omnichannel support, and helpdesk in-depth.
- Garden: This plan is best for rapidly growing businesses and includes all features of Blossom, plus session replays, time tracking, CSAT surveys, multilingual knowledge base, and performance reports.
- Estate: This plan is best for large businesses and includes additional features like enterprise reporting, custom roles, chatbots, portal customization, in-app chat campaigns, call barging, and ticket assignment automation, plus all the features of Garden plan.
- Forest: This plan is aimed for large business organization and includes all Freshdesk features.
- Easy to use
- Affordable price
- Rich features, comprehensive solution
- Exceptional customer support
- No customer service during weekends
- Lacks reporting features