Happy Fox Help Desk Software
Happy Fox is a cloud-based helpdesk support software platform that caters to the need of start-ups and small organizations. It is easy to set up due to its intuitive nature and is very easy to use, even by a novice.
It provides a more comprehensive and powerful ticket management system that converts inquiries from all communication channels into tickets.
Happy Fox works on both web and mobile apps, thus allowing team members to respond quickly to any queries anywhere at any time. It also features a smart round-robin system that helps to automatically assign tickets to the next available agent in the pool. This eliminates the need for admin for task assignment and to keep track of schedules.
14-day free trial, no credit card required
Happy Fox has the most simple and affordable pricing plans that include
- Mighty: $39 per month, per agent
- Fantastic: $59 per month, per agent
- Enterprise: $79 per month, per agent
- Enterprise Plus: $99 per month, per agent
The features included in the 4 pricing plans of Happy fox are summarized below.
- Mighty: This plan includes basic ticket management, support center services, and reporting tools.
- Fantastic: Fantastic plan includes all the basic features of the Mighty plan, plus custom ticket queue, longer reporting history, more custom domains, and satisfaction survey customization.
- Enterprise Tier: This plan has all the features included in Fantastic plan plus custom fields reporting, sentiment analysis, task, and asset management options, an option for EU data center hosting.
- Enterprise Plan: This plan includes all the features available in the Enterprise plan plus a custom success manager, agent scripting. ability to retrieve reporting history at all time, and more than 1 terabyte of attachment storage.
- A very intuitive software; so easy to set up and use
- Less downtime
- Highly customizable dashboard
- Strong mobile support
- Easy, customizable, neat, convenient interface.
- Powerful ticket management system
- Visually pleasing and in-depth reporting and analytics modules.
- Robust tools to build a knowledge base, thus helping customers to self-service
- Fast and accurate customer support.
- For more integrations, it may become more expensive
- Due to the rule-based system, automation lacks flexibility