Zendesk Help Desk Software
Zendesk is one of the best customer support platforms for businesses of all sizes. In addition to solid ticket management options, it also provides applications to handle website inquiries and emails, as well as social media and live chat support.
For companies that use Zendesk for e-commerce purpose, it also provides 600 possible integrations with software platforms and third-party applications.
Like other helpdesk platforms, Zendesk also supports features like a customer queries management system with a call center, chat and a knowledge base for self-help. Zendesk consolidates a variety of customer interactions into a single interface, which helps users to easily locate all the information they need.
The higher pricing tiers are expensive but include access support in multiple languages.
30-day free trial
Zendesk offers 5 pricing tiers, each having more tools and customization.
- Essential Tier: $5 per month, per agent
- Team Tier: $19 per month, per agent
- Professional Tier: $49 per month, per agent
- Enterprise Tier: $99 per month, per agent
- Elite Tier: $199 per month, per agent
Zendesk support features for each tier includes the following.
- Essential Tier: This plan provides basic customer support including web channels and email, as well as basic customer interaction history.
- Team Tier: In addition to the features included in the Essential tier, team tier includes other features like performance dashboard, business rules, and app integrations.
- Professional Tier: This plan includes all features available in Team Plan plus multilingual support, advanced analytic option, and surveys.
- Enterprise Tier: This plan includes all features in the Professional plan plus better routing, more automation options, and multi-brand support.
- Elite Tier: This plan includes all features in the Enterprise Plan plus more advanced data encryption and security, data center options, and unlimited light agents.
- Easy to set up and easy to use by agents
- Extensive reporting and analytics
- Support for mobile devices
- Multiple channel support
- Flexible pricing
- Integration with business systems and third-party applications
- The huge community forum and knowledge base for discussion and questions
- Only high tiers have advanced features
- Difficult for people who are not tech-savvy