Zohodesk Help Desk Software
Zohodesk is one of the cheapest cloud-based helpdesk software platform catering to the needs of small and mid-size companies. It is a customizable, content-aware helpdesk platform that collates all requests from customers from multichannel into a unified interface, thus making it easier to solve customer complaints. Using this platform help businesses to better engage with their customers and build more profitable relationships.
Zohodesk consists of innovative request management and automated workflow tools that help support agents to manage tickets easily. So, the final result is productive support agents, more satisfied customers, and impactful decisions made by managers.
Zohodesk is tailor-made helpdesk offering industry-specific support solution for marketing, sales, customer support, and finance teams. It is easy to use and comes with all necessary features.
15-day free trial period
Zohodesk offers 3 price plans (billed annuallly or monthly) that are summarized below.
- Free: Free up to 3 agents
- Professional: $12 per month, per agent support (billed annually), $15 per month, per agent (billed monthly)
- Enterprise: $25 per month, per agent support (billed annually), $30 per month, per agent (billed monthly)
Zohodesk platform is one of the best multi-channel support ticket platforms that offer a plethora of support features which includes the following.
- Free Plan: This plan offers a variety of services that include priority SLA, ticket overview dashboard, manage dashboard, domain mapping, agent's dashboard, email inbox, knowledge base, and customizable help center.
- Professional Plan: This plan includes features like integrations, social media channels, helpdesk automation, blueprint, time tracking, multi-department management, and multichannel support in addition to the features included in the Free plan.
- Enterprise Plan: This plan includes features like cross-department reports, role-based access control, live chat channel, custom ticket templates, scheduled reports, multi-brand help center, and contract management in addition to the features included in the Professional plan.
- Easy to scale and use
- Best pricing
- Free plan for 3 agents
- No deployment on-premise
- Absence of asset management feature